AAG John Reardon mortgage specialist
John has been a resident of Florida for 30 years and has loved every minute of it. He is a proud father of one son who has almost completed college. It is his pleasure to help and serve seniors in Florida!
John is happy to be a Reverse Mortgage Professional at the nation’s leader of Reverse Mortgages, AAG. He has previously been self employed as a National and State Licensed Loan Officer previously with Wells Fargo, for the past 5 years operating at Community Mortgage Solutions. John is also a Florida Notary Public and Certified Signing Agent with specialized training in facilitating refinance signings in Florida. John has created and built his own websites and created SEO strategies for business visibility for internet searches for his reverse mortgage business. John has a strong belief in creating financial and lifestyle solutions and opportunity within the Senior Services Field with Elder Law Attorneys, Financial Advisors, In-Home Care Professionals and Realtors.
John Reardon is:
• Marine Corps Veteran – Served 4 years, Honorable Discharge 1981 – 1985
• Past City Commissioner, City of St Augustine – 1994 – 1998
• Past County Commissioner, St Johns County – 1998 – 2002
• Current Reverse Mortgage Specialist, NMLS 555210
• Employed at Wells Fargo Bank, Reverse Mortgage Specialist
• Employed First Bank, Reverse Mortgage Specialist
• 2014 – 2019 Employed Community Mortgage Solutions, Reverse Mortgage Specialist
• St Johns County Resident of 30 years
• Loving, supportive parent of college aged son
• Advisory Board Member of RSVP – Retired Senior Volunteer Program – Program that places tutors and mentors into our schools to help children with reading and math.
• Current Florida Notary Public
He is also here to help Realtors who are helping buyers aged 62 and older with a HECM for Purchase in Florida.
Ormond Beach, fl 32174