JACKMAN CUSTOM CYCLES INC
Jackman Custom Cycles is an owner operated Harley repair and custom motorcycle shop serving Daytona Beach. We have a passion for motorcycles and are lucky enough to be able to incorporate that passion into our work life. The craftsmanship that go into our choppers, retro antiques and restorations is unparalleled. Jerry's expertise shows through on every job. Jerry is a fully trained, expert Harley mechanic and custom bike builder with over 35 years of experience. Do you have a bike that nobody can seem to repair, stop in, if it's not worth spending the money, Jerry will let you know. We have a huge inventory of OEM Harley and Aftermarket Parts, we have what you need to keep your Harley Davidson or V-Twin running and looking the way you want. We have Shovelhead Parts, Panhead Parts, EVO, Ironhead & Twin Cam Parts.
Our goal at Jackman Custom Cycles is not just to provide our customers with excellent mechanical service but, to provide service that is legendary. Our shop is fully licensed, insured, and incorporated. We work hard to keep our customers happy and their motorcycles running great. We don't want you to miss a ride!
Your Harley Davidson is a high performance machine; we recommend a
be done every 2,000 to 3,000 miles. A basic service is the 2,500 & 5,000 mile scheduled maintenance you will see in your owners manual. We also recommend a yearly flushing and bleeding of the brake system, fork oil service, & cleaning pistons on calipers for a better brake feel & all around ride. Click here to see Recommended maintenance
for your Harley Davidson. Our fluids and filters meet or exceed OEM requirements; we replace O-rings on drain plugs, & replace inspection and derby cover gaskets on all services.
Support your local shop, even if you do your own motorcycle maintenance, purchasing your oils, filters, gaskets, & other parts helps to keep the small brick and mortar motorcycle shops in business. The mechanics at the dealers don't have experience with custom bikes, and most won't even work classic Harley's.
If you call us to price a job over the phone without letting us see it, you may not receive an answer. The reason is simple; we can't diagnose a problem over the phone or online. We need to see it and hear it. 'How can someone quote a price when they can't see, hear or test ride your motorcycle.' They can't, it would be a guess, and we don't guess. We won't sell a service or product you don't need or want.
We offer a wide selection of OEM and aftermarket parts for your Harley-Davidson® or V-Twin. Let our
help you find the perfect replacement or repair part. We can set you up with a
Custom Dynamics. S&S Cycle Parts. We may not be able to offer the lowest price available online but, what happens when you need a little help installing that discount part, does the .com you bought it from have a mechanic that will answer your questions and guide you through the install?
- LED Conversions Kits
- Chopped Tour-Pak Backrest Pads now available.Not pictured, solar reflective leather or smooth vinyl
- Is your Harley
- Mail in Carb re-build Package. Want it done now, just give us a call. S&S Cycle & Mikuni Carbuetor rebuilds.
- Time to schedule your
- Harley Davidson Mechanic & Repair Shop
- Increase your bikes performance with a good valve job.
- The Preservation of Our Kulture News and why we should all buy parts made in the USA. Support your local shop.
- D & D Exhaust
- Jackman's is an S&S Cycle Authorized Repair Facility. Most shops can sell S&S parts but, Jackman's is Authorized to repair their products.
- Heat will drain your battery. We have Battery Tenders & Deka Batteries in-stock Ormond Beach, FL
- Looking for an expert Harley Davidson mechanic in Florida, we are centrally located in Ormond Beach, serving Daytona Beach, Flagler Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando, Deland and Sanford. Jerry has the experience, education & equipment to repair that recurring issue with your bike. Do you have a popping sound from your exhaust, your bike just doesn't feel right, hesitates when you twist the throttle, doesn't start or has trouble starting. Stop in and talk to Jerry.
Ormond Beach, fl 32174