Mara DE Parry P.A.
Dedicated Probate and Family Lawyers Advocating for You in Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach & Palm Coast
Knowledgeable administration of probate estates
When your loved one passes away, the last thing you want to worry about is probating his or her estate. At Mara Law, P.A., we work hard so you don't have to. We guide you every step of the way, whether it is a small estate with a summary administration or a large estate with a formal administration. With our combined 40 years of experience, we efficiently handle your unique probate estate issues.
Compassionate and effective representation for family law and divorce issues
The attorney at Mara Law, P.A. has helped hundreds of families address difficult challenges related to family law and divorce. This includes representation and advice on the following issues:
- Divorce — If you and your partner have decided to separate or get a divorce, you need to make sure you protect your best interests now and in the future.
- Child custody — Making decisions about which parent should be primary residential parent can be difficult, as can issues related to time=sharing and visitation.
- Child support — The parent who is not the primary residential parent typically must provide the other parent with monthly child support. An attorney can help you calculate what this amount should be.
- Collaborative process
- Division of assets — When going through divorce, you and your spouse need to reach an agreement on how you will split marital assets and property. If you cannot reach a settlement yourselves, a court may need to do it for you.
- Paternity - Having a child outside of marriage creates its own set of issues regarding establishing who the legal father is, time-sharing, child support, and other related issues.
- Military divorce — Getting a divorce when one or both spouses are in the military involves special considerations.
Whatever family law matters you face, our firm can help.
Experienced establishment and administration of various types of guardianship
Whether you need a guardianship for a minor, a developmentally disabled adult, or an incapacitated adult, we are here to establish the guardianship and guide you in the administration of the guardianship. Our goal is to provide you with the ability to protect those you love who are most vulnerable.
Thoughtful planning to cover you and your family's estate planning needs
Estate planning-It’s important to engage in the estate planning process to adequately protect your assets and the best interests of your loved ones. We accomplish that by listening to your goals and providing a plan to address you and your family's unique needs.
Comprehensive representation of individuals, families and small businesses with business legal needs
At Mara Law, P.A., we have learned over the years that a small business interacts a great deal with the business owner’s personal life and family. We provide comprehensive representation to small businesses that looks beyond immediate needs and encompasses the whole picture, including how transactions impact the family,assets and finances.
Work with a trusted Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, and DeLand law firm.
Consult a dedicated attorney for help with your probate, family law, guardianship, estate planning, probate, or business needs by contacting Mara Law, P.A. Set up a meeting today. Call 386-204-6481 or contact us online. We proudly serve individuals, families and business owners in Ormond Beach, DeLand, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach and the surrounding communities.
Ormond Beach, FL 32174