Click to view moreClick to view more
Click to view moreClick to view more

The Ormond Beach Riverside Church

  • Image

Approaching 142 years!
The Ormond Beach Riverside Church

In 1876 Elisha Pinkerton began with evangelistic meetings in the New Britain Colony area
 (now "Ormond Beach")

In 1882 it was organized into a church congregation.

 

In 1885 the first long used building was built.

 

In 1960  a larger auditorium was built connecting to the older existing building.

 

September 23, 2012, under the leadership of Pastor Michael Carruthers, 

 

the name was changed to Ormond Beach Riverside Church. 

 

During these 'New Beginnings', the church adopted a more open and direct affirmation 

 

that the Bible is the Word of God and complete Authority.

ormond riverside church
Address:
56 N Beach St
Ormond Beach, fl 32174
Google Map/Directions
Website:
Share:
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin
Join Our
Mailing List!
For the latest specials, events and more! Click here to join
Area Map