Tom Renick Park
This beachfront park, which opened in January 2003, is part of the county's continuing effort to provide beachfront recreation and off-beach parking.
- Sheltered picnic areas
- Children's playground with padded floor
- Disability-accessible restrooms
- Water fountain
- Outdoor showers
- 52 off-street parking spaces
- Handicapped parking
- Wheelchair-accessible wooden beach walkway
- ADA beach accessible ramp
The park is named after former Beach Director Tom Renick, who became a lifeguard in 1969 and died from cancer in 2001.
Ormond Beach, fl 32176