Votran Labor Day Route Changes
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
According to a release, Votran will operate a limited service schedule on Monday, Sept. 7, for Labor Day. Riders are encouraged to plan their travel to avoid possible travel conflicts.
- Routes 3, 4, 10, 15 will operate on a regular Sunday schedule from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 1 and 17 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every hour from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, and 60 will not operate.
- Route 20 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The bus leaves DeLand Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. The northbound trips leave Orange City Market Place on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Route 20 will not serve Amelia Superstop.
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate a Saturday schedule.
- Routes 22, 24, and 60 will not operate. Connecting SunRail Routes 31, 32, and 33 will not operate, as there will be no SunRail service.
- Routes 40 and 41 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton & US 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will depart the Julia & Sams Transfer Point in New Smyrna Beach between 7:46 a.m. and 5:46 p.m. Route 40 will meet Routes 4 and 17 at Dunlawton & Orange Avenues to transfer passengers going north on US 1 and A1A.
- Route 41 will depart Julia & Sams Transfer Point every two hours between 6:46 a.m. and 4:46 p.m. Route 41 will serve 10th St. and turn around at the entrance to Daytona State College. The 2:46 p.m. trip departing from Julia & Sams Transfer Point will be the only trip serving Oak Hill.
- Route 44 and the New Smyrna Beach Flex will not operate.
- Votran Gold will operate limited service. For more information, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service.
Holiday Schedules can be found online at votran.org or onboard the bus. Votran riders are encouraged to visit votran.org.