Votran Schedules for Christmas and New Year’s Day
Written by Anthony Bicy
Belden Communications News
Votran will change its schedule on Christmas, December 25, and New Year’s Day, January 1. Riders should plan their travel to avoid conflicts.
Riders can also find holiday schedules at votran.org or onboard the bus. The website provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus information. In addition, riders can receive timely notices about bus changes if they click the “Join” button.
- Routes 1, 3, 4, 10, 15, and 17 will operate on a holiday schedule from the Intermodal Transportation Facility
- Routes 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, and 60 will not operate.
- Route 20 will run a holiday schedule, operating every two hours. The bus leaves DeLand Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. The northbound trips leave Orange City Market Place on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Route 20 will not serve Amelia Superstop.
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- Routes 22 and 60 will not operate
- Routes 40 and 41 will run a Holiday Schedule, operating every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton Avenue and US 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will depart the Julia and Sams Transfer Point in New Smyrna Beach between 7:46 a.m. and 5:46 p.m. Route 40 will meet Routes 4 and 17 at Dunlawton and Orange Avenues to transfer passengers going north on US 1 and A1A.
- Route 41 will depart the Julia and Sams Transfer Point every two hours between 6:46 a.m. and 4:46 p.m. Due to the ongoing road work, Route 41 will not serve 10th Street; the bus will stay on US 1. The 2:46 p.m. trip departing from the Julia and Sams Transfer Point will be the only trip serving Oak Hill.
- The New Smyrna Beach Flex will not operate.
- Votran Gold will operate a limited service. Contact a reservationist or Votran customer service for more information.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!